– your private tour of Poland highlights 2024 –
Your arrival at Warsaw airport, transfer by our driver to a Warsaw hotel. Time to relax and dinner at the hotel restaurant. An overnight stay at a hotel. (D)
Breakfast, and private guided tour of Warsaw. Your private tour program includes: visit to The Łazienki Park, famous for Chopin monument and Łazienki Palaces and Gardens. Moreover The Palace of Culture and Science, the Monument of Warsaw Uprising and Saski Garden. Your tour will ends on the Old Town with the Royal Castle, The Old Town Marker, the Barbican and defense walls. Short break for you – time for gift shopping, lunch, etc. Afternoon transfer by our guide to your hotel. Dinner and some cultural events available to book in addition for the evening time: the Warsaw opera play, Chopin music concert (paid extra). An overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
Breakfast, departure with our guide to Czestochowa. You will come there at early afternoon. Next ,your half-day visit to the Black Madonna Jasna Gora monastery – the most important pilgrimage centre in Poland. Guided tour of Basilica, Treasury and the Museum. You will be able also to participate in the Mass. Later on that day check in at a hotel, dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
Breakfast and departure to Oswięcim for a visit to Auschwitz – Birkenau German Nazi camp built during II World War. Nowadays it is a Museum, but also the place which recalls the horrors of the Holocaust. Your guided tour will ends at afternoon. Departure to Krakow with short stop in Wadowice – the birthplace of John Paul II Pope. You will visit the Basilica where he was baptized, and his family home. Check in at the hotel in Krakow, dinner and an overnight stay. (B,D)
Breakfast and guided tour of Krakow including: the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, the Cloth Hall. Next, along the Royal Route you will go to Wawel Hill with its renaissance Royal Castle and Cathedral. Short break to relax or your lunch. Later that day visit to Wieliczka Salt Mine with a numerous underground chambers, chapels and salt sculptures, listed on the UNESCO world heritage list. Farewell dinner at a regional restaurant with live music in Krakow centre. An overnight stay at your hotel. (B,D)
Breakfast and transfer to the Krakow airport or train station for your return flight. (B)
(Return transfer to Warsaw by a car or by an express train available on your request).
Tour dates: any within March – October 2024, on your request.
– USD 1590 pp (group of 4-6 persons)
– USD 2040 pp (group of 2-3 persons)
– accommodation at a first class (3* / 4*) centrally located hotels in Warsaw – Polonia Palace****, Czestochowa – Mercure hotel***, Krakow – Wawel hotel*** (or similar),
– everyday breakfasts and dinners,
– all transfers by our company comfortable car or van,
– services and assistance of our local, professional, private English speaking guide,
– entries and local guides service during the local tours,
– tax and local taxes.
– lunches (may be added to the package – USD 25 / person / lunch),
– tips for our guide – driver, tips at restaurants during your dinners,
– single bed supplementary fee.
Our other similar budget tours: Poland in a week – from Warsaw to Krakow
Not decided yet? Look at opinions at Trip Advisor