– history and legends, delicious cuisine and marvelous views –
Your arrival in Krakow, where you are welcomed by our guide. Transfer to the centrally located hotel in Krakow. Time to relax or your private walks.
Breakfast, and guided Krakow city tour including: the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, the Cloth Hall. Next, along the Royal Route you will go to Wawel Hill with its renaissance Royal Castle and Cathedral. Afternoon time for gift shopping, visit to museums, cafeterias. Dinner in a regional restaurant with live folk music, overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
Breakfast, and your morning tour of Auschwitz – Birkenau Nazi German Camp built during II World War, locatwd in Krakow region. Nowadays it is a Museum, but also the place which recalls the horrors of the Holocaust. Afternoon excursion to Wieliczka to visit the Royal Salt Mine famous for a numerous underground chambers, chapels and salt sculptures, listed on the UNESCO world heritage list. Overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
After breakfast, you will drive to the Pieniny National Park for Dunajec River rafting with Uplander’s log-rafts. Enjoy a view of the two beautiful castles of Niedzica and Czorsztyn, before you enter the deep gorge surrounded by white limestone peaks. Your safe raft trip ends in Szczawnica, where you can taste a regional Uplander’s cuisine dishes. Return ride to Krakow for overnight stay. (B,D)
As a alternative tour offer on that day we can arrange a tour to Częstochowa (Black Madonna monastery) and Wadowice (the hometown of John Paul II). Offer with not extra charges.
Breakfast, and whole day tour, with great culinary experience, to Zakopane – beautiful city located in Tatra mountains. Short sightseeing tour of the city, with a ride up by a funicular to Gubalowka top to see marvelous panorama of Polish Tatra mountains. You will taste also a famous “Oscypek” cheese – a regional delicacy during a visit to local trade market, with a number of hand-made products. Next, time for your private walk or a walk along the Koscieliska Valley in Tatra Mountains. Return ride to Krakow with our guide, an overnight stay at hotel. (B,L)
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or train station for your return way. (B)
Tour dates: any date within March – October 2022, on your private request
USD 1220 / person – NOW USD 1110 /person ONLY !
(minimum 2 person group)
– accommodation at selected 3* centrally located hotel in Krakow, like Wawel hotel***,
– everyday breakfasts (B), lunch (L), and dinners as in the tour program (D),
– all transfers by our company comfortable car or van,
– services and assistance of our local, professional, private English speaking guide,
– *culinary lesson at Zakopane restaurant, with complete necessary equipment and diploma (min. 4 person group required),
– entries and local guides service during the local tours,
– tax and local taxes.
– tips for our guide – driver, tips at restaurants during your dinners,
– single bed supplementary fee – USD 320.
Looking for a similar budget tour ? Look here: Central Europe Pearls – Krakow tour
Not decided yet? Look at “Why choose us?”