Romantic Palace near Torun
Location: Romantic Palace in Turzno near Toruń in Central Poland with the surrounding Park was built in the second half of the 19th century. The object in the eclectic style was entirely designed by the outstanding Italian architect Henryk Marconi. Since ancient times, it has been inhabited by remarkable Polish families. The palace was the mainstay of patriotism and Polish tradition.
Your visit date: any 7 day stay in 2020 and 2021 – confirmation after your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay price: USD 530 / person
(min. 2 person group)
Your stay price includes:
– 6 nights at double bed room at the palace,
– 6 buffet breakfasts at the palace restaurant,
– access to hotel SPA (heated outdoor pool, indoor jacuzzi, outdoor jacuzzi, steam sauna, dry saunas, salt cave and tepidarium),
– access to outdoors attractions and equipment: outdoor playground, “Frycek” playroom, tennis courts (extra charge), beach volleyball court, badminton equipment, Nordic walking sticks, bicycles (extra charge), boules, fishing equipment in the park, observation deck with sun loungers,
– local tax,
– transfers from Warsaw or Gdansk airport on arrival and departure day.
Extra information about your visit and available tours:
– half-day tour of Warsaw upon your arrival or departure day,
– half-day tour of Torun – the city of Nicolas Copernicus and Torun Gingerbread
More information about this hotel and its advantages are available at the website: https://www.palac-romantyczny.com/en/history-page-168326