all what must be seen in Poland…
Your arrival to Warsaw airport, where our driver welcomes you. Transfer to the hotel, time to relax. Afternoon meeting with our guide followed by a welcome dinner in a restaurant and an overnight stay at a hotel. (D)
After breakfast will start a guided tour of Warsaw including the Barbican, the Old Market Square, the Royal Castle, next the Royal Route, Krakowskie Przedmieście, and Łazienki with its splendid gardens and the Palace on the Water. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
After breakfast you will travel to Częstochowa to visit Jasna Góra monastery, the famous monastery and the most important place for Polish Catholicism. The tour includes the Paulinians’ Hill, the Treasury and the Chapel with the famous icon of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
After breakfast you will go to Oświęcim for a visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau, the State Museum in Oswiecim, located at place of the biggest German Nazi concentration camp from World War II. In the afternoon, on your way to Krakow, a break in Wadowice – the Pope John Paul II birthplace. Visit to the Basilica, where he as baptized, and if time allows to the Museum, located at his family home. Next, a direct ride to Krakow, for your dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
After breakfast a guided tour of Krakow, one of the Poland highlights, including the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica and the historical trade pavilions of the Cloth Hall, the Royal Route, and Wawel Hill with its renaissance Royal Castle and Cathedral. Afternoon time to relax, private walks, gift shopping. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
After breakfast you will proceed to Wieliczka, and visit the famous Royal Salt Mine, with numerous underground chambers, chapels and salt sculptures. In the afternoon you continue on to Zakopane and enjoy a city sightseeing tour and a funicular ride up Gubałówka mountain, where you can admire a full panorama of the Tatra mountains. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
After breakfast you will have an excursion to Pieniny Mountains for an unique raft trip through Pieniny Mountains on Dunajec Gorge. Then drive back to Zakopane through these picturesque mountains with stops in Niedzica to admire its ancient castle with gothic and renaissance architecture. In the evening you wll have a special dinner in a regional restaurant with live folk music. Overnight stay at a hotel in Zakopane. (B,D)
After breakfast we travel to the town of Sandomierz, a fine example of renaissance architecture. On your way there a short break in Zalipie – famous for its old, wooden and colorful houses. Visit to a local museum with a short presentation. Next your arrival an check in at hotel in Sandomeirz, followed by guided tour of the city. The visit includes a walk through the streets of the Old Town, a visit to the castle and finishes at St. Jacob’s Church and Underground Tourist Route. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel in Sandomierz. (B,D)
After breakfast you will drive to Kazimierz Dolny for a guided tour along its picturesque old town on the River Vistula, known as a place especially cherished by artists. Panoramic boat cruise along Vistula river will end your visit. Then you will continue to Warsaw for farewell dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D)
Tour dates in 2022:
May 8th – 17th 2022
June 19th – 28th 2022
July 7th – 16th 2022
August 14th – 23rd 2022
September 4th – 13th 2022
Tour price for 2022: USD
1730 / person – NOW USD 1610 / PERSON !!!
Book by e-mail at email@example.com or fill in the form below, please.
The tour price includes:
– transfers by luxury small bus, with air-condition and audio system, (this is small group tour 6-12 person only !)
– service of a professional English speaking tour guide,
– accommodation (9 nights) in selected, best 3*/4* hotels, at a double bed or twin bedded rooms, hotels selected for the tour: Warsaw – Radisson Sobieski ****, Czestochowa – Mercure Centrum***, Krakow – Mikolaj***, Zakopane – Patria***, Sandomierz – Sarmata***,
– breakfasts (B) at hotels restaurant (9)
– three course dinners (D) at hotels or local restaurants (9),
– services of local English speaking tour guides,
– all entry tickets according to the program,
– VAT and local taxes.
– single person use room – USD 410,
– lunches are not included into our price,
– tips for guide and driver are not included into our price,
– travel insurance not included in the price. We can insure you with a cost of USD 4 / day,
– pre or post tour stay at hotel in Warsaw – available with USD 60 per person, per night with breakfast.
Discounts here !!!
-triple room accommodation – USD 150 less for 3rd person !
– 5 % discount for everyone if you apply with a group of min 5 perosns !
– one free of charge place on the tour if you travel with your group of 15 pers. or more !
Not interested – look for our other tours:
– private, on request at Private tours to Poland